Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Smoky Eye w/ Fyr Aztec Gold!

I felt like I haven't done an fotd for a while...I'm pretty sure it's only been a couple days though haha.
my camera is not likin the spf.
oh, I filmed a tutorial for this, by the way! SOoooOooo stay tuned for that, cuz I'm editing it right now :)







face
hard candy tm
revlon colorstay liquid foundation
maybelline mineral power concealer
palladio wet/dry foundation
femme couture mineral foundation
sonia kashuk blush melon

eyes
elf mineral eye primer
maybelline color stiletto starlet sable
fyrinnae aztec gold
wet n wild greed palette (black)
wet n wild vanity palette (highlight)
sally girl chocolate
loreal lineur intense (got the one in the gold packaging because i couldnt find the black -- definitely not as black/dark)
loreal voluminous

lips
mac creme d'nude
revlon sl coral reef