Monday, July 19, 2010

Fave Links of the Week 7/12-7/18

Hey guys, today I wanted to share some of my favorite links of the week. Whether it be blogs, a helpful post on makeupalley, or just something fun!

Men & Nail Polish: Yay or Nay? lacquerized presents an interesting topic that gets readers talking! personally, I'm all for it!

Trends: Doc Martens thefashioncloud shows us numerous looks of girls' wearing them good ol docs. I need a pair of black ones ASAP!

China Glaze Awakening Collection for Halloween Scrangie (one of my favorite swatchers) gives us a China Glaze sneak peek! Totally lemming Mummy May I? and Zombie Zest!

Gojane.com perhaps one of the best places to buy shoes from online, with hundreds of affordable options. Took advantage of their 20% sale yesterday and got a pair of platform wedges, a pair of booties, a romper, and a button-up shirt all for just $65 shipped!

MUAers' favorite drugstore products! it's always fun to see other people's favorites. if you're on a limited budget like me, DS makeup is the way to go! numerous MUAers share their favorite shades and products in this post -- very helpful!

Strawberry Swirls and Silver Filigree Mimi at MakeupWithdrawal shows us how to rock them marbled manis. Probably one of my favorite marbled manis I've seen! I've gotta try it one day! :D

Miu Miu Fall 2010 Campaign I just love the makeup and the mustard/navy colors, inspires me to do a makeup tutorial! ;D Those glasses are also hot hot hot.

as I said above, GoJane was having a 20% off sale so I just had to jump on it LOL.


Cognac Braided Wedges. I decided that I definitely needed some more heels (I only have 2 pairs!). I was stuck between choosing those wedges and these tan wedges. I decided on these ones because I think the wedge would be more suitable year round, don't you?


Buckle Strap Booties. I've been eyeing similar ones at Aldo for so long, but didn't really want to spend $70+ on these. So when I saw these, I definitely had to get them!


Sheer Charcoal Pinstripe Top. I've been liking sheers lately for layering, so I just got this basic piece haha.


Black Tank Romper. Just a romper to wear on lazy days. I'm also thinking of wearing these with tights and a leather jacket in the winter. ^_^

and that's it!
/ends post abruptly.