Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Glittah

kinda glittery. kinda not. It just wouldnt photograph right! I filmed a tutorial for this; I know I said I would upload a video days ago but I've just been lazy (and obsessing over JGL and hitrecord). You probably couldn't tell in the pictures, but I put some glittery stuff all over the lid and the inner corners. bleh.

In other news, I've watched 4 Joseph Gordan-Levitt movies today...so that's gotta be some accomplishment, right?









face
hard candy tm
revlon colorstay foundation
maybelline mineral power concealer
palladio wet/dry foundation
nyc pink cheek glow mosaic powder

eyes
elf mineral eye primer
nyx white e/s base
fyrinnae pixie epoxy
fyrinnae nijiro (lid)
sonia kashuk showstopper quad
mufe 92 (crease/outer corner)
88 matte palette (hot pink above crease)
revlon vintage lace (highlight)
cyber colors glitter liner
loreal lineur intense e/l
loreal volumious
pa sweet lashes

lips
revlon colorburst baby pink
revlon super lustrous gloss pink pop