Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Must-Have Black Wedges!

I've been lemming these all-black, super high wedges for a while, but I could never bring myself to spend $100 on shoes! Well, I went online and found a bunch of cheaper wedges to buy, and thought I'd share with you all these more affordable options as well as wedges I can only dream of buying!


(excuse the obnoxious watermarks lol :s)

1. daskal by aldo. $69.98
2. calcagnia by aldo. $110.00
3. curly by aldo. $100.00
4. zip-up wedges by forever 21 $32.80
5. suede peep toe bootie wedge by gojane $29.00
6. hortense suede peep-toe wedges by yves st. laurent $830
7. addison wedge ankle boots by topshop $160.00
8. kaliie wedge by madden girl $49.95
9. zip-font wedges by kvoll $42.00

I'm really liking the madden girl ones and the forever 21 ones! Hopefully I'll be getting one of those in the near future!



also, after hearing so much hype on youtube about luuux, I made an account recently! Here's my page! Though I know I probably won't be getting enough luuux$ to buy prizes, I've been loving the site so far! It's loads of fun even though it loads so slow sometimes haha. Add me and follow if you have one too!